3/03/2009

A return

Hi all, just a quick update for Balrog.



I'm just back from Prague after a very entertaining break.

It is a fantastic city with fine architecture and beauty to rival even Paris and Madrid. While the cuisine left a lot to be desired the drink, or more so the price of it, was a welcome.

It's a city that seems to be flourishing since the fall of the Iron Curtain.

The people were friendly and accomodating and the craic was mighty.

It's a pity we have to come back at times.

Work is still mental, in fact it's going to get worse in the next couple of weeks.

I'll try and post more often than I have but it's all a matter of priorities at the moment.

That said with the European and Local Elections in the 26 counties coming up it is sure to be interesting, made more so with the seismic collapse of Fianna Fail.

While I would like to see Sinn Féin making more progress at this time of economic uncertainity I am content with the slow increase in first preferences.

For me it's more important that we attract preferences in greater numbers than before.

No comments: