4/09/2008

A broken man

I haven't really paid much attention to the public inquiry into the death of Diana and Dodi Al Fayed.



I have obviously mulled over the theory of Mohamed Al Fayed that racist Prince Phillip and MI6 had them killed.

Now, I believe that MI6 is more than capable of having anyone killed and hiding the evidence, all you have to do is look at the Dublin and Monaghan bombings.

That said, as much as I would love to believe that Philip and MI6 killed her I simply can’t buy it.

I have been through that same tunnel in Paris and if you were going through it at high speed with drink taken I don’t believe a crash would be out of the question.

I watched Mohamed Al Fayed’s interview with Trevor McDonald last night and it was hard not to feel for the man. He is broken and devastated at the death of his son.

His grief is raw and fluid and that is understandable.

In my opinion he has done all in his power in his quest to get justice for the killing of his son.

I hope he finds some comfort in that.

No comments: