1/22/2008

Where do you stand?

I came across this test for the US Presidential election. Essentially it links your own views with the different candidates in the race. It came as no surprise to me that Barack Obama came second as he is the person I would like to see elected as President.


88% Joe Biden
84% Barack Obama
82% John Edwards
81% Hillary Clinton
80% Chris Dodd
74% Dennis Kucinich
71% Mike Gravel
69% Bill Richardson
46% Rudy Giuliani
43% John McCain
32% Mike Huckabee
29% Mitt Romney
28% Tom Tancredo
23% Ron Paul
23% Fred Thompson

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

My first preference did surprise me as I had never heard of Joe Biden before, after a little research I understand why he was the closest.

He's a Lawyer from an Irish Catholic background. He's anti-drugs, anti-gay marriage, against abortion but supports individual choice; he is pro-gun control, pro-civil liberties, pro-public healthcare, pro-public education, against tax cuts for the rich and pro-peace in international relations.

How does your choices stack up, any surprises?

No comments: