12/19/2007

Balrog News

Balrog will be on somewhat of a holiday for the next week as my internet connection has gone up the left.



I am relying on friends for internet access at the moment. Due to the fact that I will not be around Balrog as much for the next week I have decided to enable comment moderation.

This will only continue until I get my internet access sorted out, a week at the most.

Posters should contine to post away if they wish because I will be online at least once a day.

I hope you are all enjoying this festive period.

I personally wish to register my continued disgust at Christmas shopping, walking around the shops in Newry is an absolute nightmare at the moment.

I can't for the life of me understand how women find shopping an enjoyable hobby.

See you all soon

No comments: