12/23/2006

Beannachtaí na Nollag

It's that time of the year again, it's Christmas and it's Balrog's second one. I have been quiet this last couple of days, there are quite a few reasons for this but for the sake of simplicity let's just say it was because I was drinking.



I am almost back to where I started with Balrog in the fact that I am now, bar Adelante's occassional blogs, the sole blogger. My comrades have different reasons for being unable to blog but most of them boil down to work pressures.

I intend to take the bull by the horns in January, I intend to bring in some fresh blood and a female voice of reason if I can. I don't want this blog to go stale.

Christmas is a difficult time for many people, they have lost loved ones and many people find the money worries hard to take.

I view it as a time for family and friends. A time to remember those who are no longer with us, a time to relax and reflect on the year that has past.

I graduated this year and I am now almost half way through my LPC year, it now reads "Chris Gaskin LLB" .

What this means is that in about 6 months I will finally get a chance to practise in the profession that I have been longing to join since I was 12.

To all Balrog readers I wish a Merry Christmas, I wish you and your families a peacefull and safe holiday period.

Nollaig Beannaithe agus Athbhliain faoi mhaise daoibh

No comments: