8/30/2006

I will be back!


I know that I have blogged very little over the last month but with one thing or another I have been far too busy. I am very busy with party and community work. I am also in the process of clearing up the move to England which will take effect very shortly.

I am not sure how quickly I will be able to set up internet access in my new abode so it may take some time. A few of my comrades have expressed reservations about me blogging from England and it is something that I am taking on board. I haven't made up my mind yet as to what I will do so I will be playing it by ear.

What I do know is that the time that I will be able to give to blogging will not be as great as it once was. I am now a gradaute and the time that I will have to devout to my LPC will be considerable. They days of 6 hrs of University a week are a thing of the past.

I still believe that I will blog as it is something that I enjoy doing. I am in the process of working out ways in which to update Balrog so if anyone has any suggestions do not hesitate to leave a comment or send me an e-mail.

I hope to be back to full blogging soon but until then be good

No comments: