4/02/2006

Podge and Rodge, what a show!

I am not sure if any of you are fans of Podge and Rodge but if you aren't you should be. Their new late night chat show is the funniest show on televison.



Many of my generation will remember when Podge was first introduced to us on The Den as the evil puppet who was really alive and who only showed himself to Zig. I still remember when Podge appeared on The Den and sneered that: "Dustin smells like shit."

I remember being glued to that show for months until he was caught.

This is a show for fans of dark comedy and their first show, A scare at Bedtime, had to be seen to be believed. I was shocked that a company like RTÉ, not known for their liberal palet, would allow such a show to air, it was fantastic!

For a taste of their style check out this interview in the Irish Independent

I would urge all those who have not watched the show to do so, you will not regret it.

No comments: