3/19/2006

Gaskin away from Balrog HQ

Yes folks, I will be away from Balrog and blogging in general until Thursday. The reason for this is that I will be attending the USI National Congress. In the 6 counties the student movement is run jointly by USI (32 county student movement) and NUS, the British student movement. I suppose it is the early form of Joint Authority that arose out of a bi-lateral agreement in 1972.



This Congress will be no different from last year, plenty of contentious motions from around the country. On top of my "shit-list" will be two abortion motions that are sure to knock up the temperature of the Congress floor by a degree or two.

It is a great chance to meet our Southern brethren, get absolutely pissed and of course to slag the Poly ;)

I will see you all next week

Slán

No comments: