2/20/2006

Balrog makes short list for 3 awards

I am delighted that Balrog has made the short list for 3 Irish Blog awards.


We are still in the Running for

1. Best Political Blog

2. Best Group Blog

and I am still in the running for

3. Best Comment/Commenter

We face stiff competition in all categories but especially in the Best Political Blog category which holds both Slugger and United Irelander.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who have voted for Balrog, it is humbling to say the least. Myself, Paddy and the gang are the ones that post the Blogs but it is the readers who fuel the debate.

It is almost a year since I first started Balrog and I never would have thought we would be were we are today.

Win or lose in the awards I am just happy that more and more people are choosing to read Balrog, our visitor numbers have never been higher.

We will continue to do what we do and hope you keep reading and posting.

Go raibh maith agat

No comments: