1/26/2006

George Galloway

Right, it's a slow news day and nothing grabs my attention so I thought I would give my response to Celebrity Big Brother thus far.

I know I always said Big Brother was crap and I would never watch it but I have watched this one quite a bit because of Galloway's presence and that of Michael Barrymore.

Before anyone starts talking crap I just want it on the record that I like George Galloway. I think he was wrong to go into Big Brother but that doesn't take away from a lot of the good work he has done.

Now, in relation to Barrymore I am annoyed. I had time for Barrymore before he went into the house. I thought the gutter press had been very harsh on him. I have no time for him anymore, he is not real, he's disloyal and a nut job.

He betrayed Galloway, he is a leech and he sucks up to them two idiots! (Don't know the names but one is an ugly blonde girl and the other is some slime ball named Preston who I would dearly love to deck)

I must say that Tracy Bingham has brightened up the show, that is one seriously good looking woman.

I dare say Galloway will get some stick for his "cat” performance and I must say I laughed my balls off when I saw it but fair play to him.

I hope he gets back to the important issues and leaves the cat calls to them horrible Lib Dems.

Fair play George, the show won't be the same without you.

No comments: