12/18/2005

Online spending to grow and grow?

Irish people spend €55 million buying Christmas presents online, according to a recent survey. Personally as we sit only a week before Christmas I still haven't bought any Christmas presents. However I'm not too worried, generally a couple of hours in a shopping centre satisfies my shopping needs but I must admit to never having been caught up in the craze for internet shopping. For some reason, despite all the safeguards, I still don't trust a computer with my money. I have a feeling I'm not the only one who fits into this category although it does seem that internet shopping is the way of the future.

What do other Balrog readers think? Are we mad to be braving the city crowds in the freezing cold when all we need is only a mouse click away? Or are the traditional methods still best?

No comments: