12/21/2005

Beannachtaí an tSéasúir

From all at Balrog HQ I would like to thank all of our loyal readers for what has been an exciting year. Balrog has its first birthday in the New Year and I would like to express my gratitude to everyone who has made it a success, not least my blogging comrades Paddy and Hensons.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In what is the season of good will to all men I thought this wee pic was rather appropriate ;)

I have just finished my IPLS entrance exam this morning and I am knackered!

I will be about Balrog all over the holiday period but I will be flat out studying/working/drinking as well.

Christmas, you either love it or hate it!

I am somewhere in between.

As my parents had a less than civilised break up and with younger brothers in the house Christmas has the potential to be a nightmare every year.

That said this year has went all right so far.

So to all

Beannachtaí na Nollag

DISCLAIMER: Pictures may not actually be those of Hensons and Paddy

No comments: