11/03/2005

Recharging

I realise that I have not been very active with regards to posting this last week but I have had a few reasons, namely

1. Getting drunk
2. A death in the family
3. A serious amount of party work


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I will try and post tomorrow but as I see that Paddy is doing such a good job I don't feel as bad with taking the time off.

I also feel that a wee break every couple of months tends to stop the burnout that United Irelander and others have suffered.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our readers and posters as the traffic for Balrog has increased immensely over the last couple of weeks.

I am also planning a big change to Balrog in the next few months but I am not going to tell you what it is and it will not involve changing the colour or my handle ;)

Slán

No comments: