9/21/2005

They left the barstool to free Ireland

I was shocked to learn that Denis Bradley was attacked in Derry while out watching a football match with his son.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Martin McGuinness has said "The attack on Denis Bradley was wrong and unacceptable and must be condemned.

"The fact that he is the vice Chairperson of the Policing Board does not warrant an attack on either him or his family"


How true and I would love to know what these people thought they would achieve by doing this. I do not agree with his stance on policing but I do believe his intentions are true. Any time I have seen him on TV he has always came across as a caring and tolerant man. I hope he makes a speedy recovery and my thoughts are with his family.

These so-called lesser spotted barstool republicans have nothing to offer the situation.

No comments: