9/03/2005

Clash of the Titans

The day is almost upon us when Armagh and Tyrone will do battle upon the hallowed turf of Croke Park.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Who ever wins tomorrow will, IMHO, lift Sam come September. The only question remains, will it be the Orangemen or the Red Hand from Tyrone?

I must admit that I was somewhat surprised with Joe's decision to take off Enda McNulty. I do feel he would be the best man to mark O'Neill but as everything in life has a reason I am sure this one will as well.

Armagh need to play with the intensity that helped them overcome Laois easily the last day. Tyrone will not be physically tired and their motivation will be stronger than ever. That said Tyrone have a habit of not finishing teams off at the end of games and if Armagh are within 3 points with 10 minutes to go I expect them to win.

Armagh by 1 point

No comments: