8/25/2005

Seven

United Irelander has asked me to do this quiz

Seven things I plan to do before I die.
1) Raise a family
2) Practise law
3) Own a pub
4) Canvass in a 32 county election
5) See the world
6) Learn Russian and home up on my Irish
7) Beat Cancer

Seven things I can do.
1) Argue black is white
2) Pull a great pint of Guinness
3) Drink
4) Annoy any woman to within an inch of her sanity
5) Piss off authority figures
6) Bullshit
7) Hunt

Seven things I can not do.
1) Sing
2) Hold my toungue, even when I know I should
3) Heights, can't stand the fuckers
4) Tapdance
5) Talk to a cop with civility
6) Drive a tractor
7) Listen to a Priest

Seven things that I find really attractive about the opposite sex
1) Strong personality
2) Eyes
3) Sexual confidence
4) Ass
5) Breasts
6) Political awareness
7) Neck

Seven things I say the most.
1) Reprobate
2) Brother
3) Dirtbird
4) and as such
5) Twat
6) Fuck
7) 20 Benson please

Seven books I love.
1) Lord of the Rings, whole series
2) Harry Potter, whole series
3) Angels and Demons
4) The Da Vinci Code
5) The Prince, Nicolò Machiavelli
6) IRA, TP Coogan
7) Waiting for Godot

Seven people I would like to see take this quiz.
1) David Vance, ATW
2) Mick, Slugger
3) MR
4) Paddy, Balrog
5) Jo, Joblog
6) JG, Julius Geezer
7) Chris Stalford

No comments: