8/17/2005

Calls to ban Irish fur farms

Animal rights campaigners are calling for fur farms to be outlawed in Ireland.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I myself agree and see no need for these disgusting farms. It is mainly rich snobs who wear these animals’ skins. It has and will always be a class symbol. There is no reason why fake fur can't be worn.

That said my views on hunting are somewhat different.

My family have always hunted and there have always been guns in the house (Legal ones, so Unionists please keep your knickers on). Hunting however was not just for the fun of it. You cook and eat what you hunt. Be it rabbit, pheasant etc. I enjoy hunting.

I have no time for these hunting sprees the English lavish themselves with, it is pathetic.

What are everyone else’s views?

No comments: