6/28/2005

Guess who's back?

How's it going?

I am back from my spiritual journey to the Catholic Mecca and have finally realised one important fact, I am still a heathen and a hedonist ;)

I have been very impressed with the work of Comrade PS in my absence. Very controversial at times and I like it.

I will be back to full operation in less than two weeks and you can expect an awful lot more controversial stories.

I would like to think Balrog's gloves are off and it's time to start going for the jugular.

Don't be scared ;)
…………………………………………………………………………………………
I have been gripped by the Haughey documentaries.

I know I am supposed to oppose everything this man did in relation to the corruption and the money, and I do, but I can't help having a small glint of admiration for the man.

He came from nothing and worked his way to the top, he may not have clean hands but he got the job done.

He is one of those loveable rogues.

I found it interesting that he and his family were Fianna Failers but yet they had admiration for Collins. Something that I have also, not the Fianna Failer bit but the admiration for Collins.

The establishment shafted him in relation to the Arms crisis.

I also like him because he shafted O Malley and I have nothing but contempt for the founder of the West-Brit party.

Any man that is loathed by both Fine Gael and the PD's can't be that bad, can he?

No comments: